Agenda Highlights for University Hospitals and Research Institutes
June 19 - Day 1
Focus on how university hospitals best respond to the requirement of building comprehensive, scalable mass genetic testing and data platforms for population health management systems.
11.30 – 12.00 What is possible today?
12.00 – 13.00 Discussion: Challenges and solutions
14.00 – 14.40 Implementing personalised medicine in a university hospital setting
14.40-15.20 Why population health management is not what you think it is
15.20-16.00 Deeper Partnering
16.30-17.10 Building massive data platforms
June 20 - Day 2
Day two includes the following highly relevant sessions:
09.00 – 10.00 The 2023 Healthcare M&A Landscape – an overview of how M&A is driving health care services in the for-profit sector
11.30 – 12.30 Healthcare Regulation 2023 and beyond
12.30 – 13.30 Building the best business models for digital
13.30 – 14.30 Networking Lunch
14.30 – 15.30 Lessons in innovation from across the pond
16.15 – 17.15 The race for the first mile
17.15 – 18.15 Building a sustainable health workforce
June 21 - Day 3
Day three includes:
09.00 – 10.00 Building a robust ESG framework
10.00 – 11.00 How to develop my ESG framework
11.00 – 11.30 Networking break
11.30 – 12.30 Virtual wards and outpatient clinics: Embracing the future for hospitals
12.30 – 13.30 Networking Lunch
13.30 – 14.30 Imaging Diagnostics: the Care Gateway
14.30 – 15.30 Evolution in Primary Care
15.30 – 16.30 What we’ve learnt
What we offer
Why you should attend
- Tackle your burning issues – You’ll find sessions on partnering, workforce/culture, brand and digital business models.
- Understand how the sector is changing globally – How will Big Tech impact the sector? Who will win the first mile of diagnostics? Who are building international service platforms?
- Environmental, Social and Governance are becoming ever more important. You’ll find sessions where CEOs discuss the nuts and bolts of how to implement robust ESG.
- CEO-level case studies – This is the forum where CEOs talk frankly about their issues and challenges.
- Meet potential partners – The economic crisis means university hospitals increasingly need to reach out beyond the public sector and consider how to best build win/win relationships with service providers, big medtech and big pharma. This is the best forum to discuss these issues.
Who should attend?
Apart from CEOs and Chief Medical Officers, this forum is highly relevant to directors of strategy, partnership, business development and cultural change. Many organisations send entire management teams to HBI.