Head, Fresenius Group Strategy and Corporate M&A-BD
- Dr Wolfgang Hofmann is the Head of Strategy and Corporate M&A-BD for the Fresenius Group, a leading global Healthcare Corporation with revenues of ca. €40bn, active in a broad array of sectors in the healthcare space.
- Wolfgang joined the Fresenius Group through the global Dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care in 2005, as Managing Director of the international Pharmaceuticals Business, specializing in drugs for patients with kidney disease.
- Later, Wolfgang headed the Integrated Care team, where he drove large scale sector entry approaches and acquisition projects for the company, before taking over global responsibility for Fresenius Medical Care’s Merger and Acquisition function.
- Before joining Fresenius, Wolfgang held various positions in strategy, M&A, marketing and sales management for Novartis, in Europe and the US.
- Wolfgang holds a medical doctorate degree from the University of Heidelberg in Germany, and a degree in finance and management from Harvard Business School.
- He started his career at Harvard Medical School, where he worked in the field of retroviral vector development for CAR-T and other Gene Therapy systems.
- In a non profit role, Wolfgang is President of a large community sports club in Frankfurt. He has previously co-founded 2 technology start ups in the medical device and consumer space.
Hear me speak at HBI
Extended Early-bird saving ends in...