Director of Partnerships
King's Health Partners, UK
Michelle Martin is Interim Director of Partnerships and Programmes for King’s Health Partners. Michelle leads their strategy and programme work, including the development of the Clinical Academic Groups.
Michelle has previously held a role at King’s Health Partners as Programme Director for the KHP Haematology Clinical Academic Partnership, as well as operational, strategy development and commercial roles within private sector provider groups in the United Kingdom. Michelle started her career as a nursing clinician, having completed a Masters Degree in Critical Care whilst practicing in South Africa.
She has previously held roles as:
- Commercial and Category Development Director (Acute & Primary Care) for a national charity hospital group
- Regional Operations Director for a charity hospital group
- Development Director for a private hospital group
- Chief Operating Officer for a private sector/ NHS joint venture
- Head of Projects and Planning for a leading London centric private hospital group
- Head of Clinical Services at one of the largest UK private patient hospitals.
Michelle has specialist expertise in strategic business and relationship development, clinician engagement and consultant relations, and strategic partner joint ventures of various structures. She has been instrumental in completing complex healthcare projects including tender processes, bid management and healthcare acquisitions and assimilation or transition of new facilities into existing organisations. Specifically, she has extensive experience of the development and implementation of successful private and NHS and other commercial joint ventures.
Hear me speak at HBI
Panel Discussion: Partnering: What works and what doesn’t?
This interactive, audience participation session, investigates the important questions surrounding what works and what doesn’t when considering partnering. What is the recipe for successful partnerships? What are the barriers to...
Whittle - 3rd Floor