Where to stay?
The Healthcare Business International team has partnered with EventBeds™ by NuBreed Hotels to give this year’s attendees access to discounted hotels at selected properties near to the event. Prices are up to 30% cheaper than booking directly.
The service is 100% free of charge and fully flexible rates are available. Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. You can always amend your requirements nearer to the time without penalty.
Click here to visit the dedicated concierge portal for individual and group bookings.
How to get there?
QEII CENTRE Broad Sanctuary Westminster London SW1P 3EE Situated in the shadow of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye, the QEII Centre is easily reachable from Westminster tube station (6 mins walk) & St James Park tube station (4 mins walk).
- St James’ Park Station (4 minutes’ walk)
- Westminster (5 minutes’ walk)
- Piccadilly Circus (17 minutes’ walk – nice walk past Buckingham Palace and through St James’ park)
- Victoria Station (17 minutes’ walk)
- Waterloo Station (18 minutes’ walk)
- Kings Cross / St Pancras International – Eurostar terminal (24 minutes’ taxi)
- Marylebone (18 minutes’ taxi)
- Heathrow: Express train from Heathrow Airport: (15 minutes to Paddington Station, then 3 stops on Bakerloo line to Baker Street, change to Jubilee line and 3 stops to Westminster)
- Gatwick: Express train from Gatwick Airport: (30 minutes to Victoria Station, then either walk 17 minutes to conference centre or two stops on circle line to St James’ Park)
- Stanstead: Express train from Stanstead Airport: (45 minutes to Liverpool Street, then 9 stops to St James’ Park)
The QEII Centre is located in the congestion charge zone so driving to the event is not advised – however the conference venue has a partnership with Q-Park Westminster which allows you to book parking in advance.
For further information on getting the venue including a local map, please click here.
The networking app and event app for HBI 2023 will be hosted on Swapcard. We will be launching this for delegates shortly so please look out for this announcement in your inbox. Once launched you will be able to start networking, view the HBI 2022 sessions on demand, set your schedule for HBI 2023 and stay updated with the latest agenda and speakers.
If you have attended the event before and downloaded the app then your connections and messages will be carried over.